Sunday, August 29, 2021

Really trying not to give up..πŸ˜–

 




Maybe I should give up.

Giving up on stuff.

I spend to fill a endless void.

To live like this is a choice .

I have this need to explain 

Even so it’s seem like all I do is complain.

Never really happy or at peace .

I don’t know how to really keep .

Keep whats important to me .

I’ve lost so many times .

I’ve wrote about this in so many lines.

I can’t act like I am fine .

Maybe it’s not in the cards.

All the pressure tells me it’s too hard.

All I want to  do is to go somewhere far .

No not the bar.

Somewhere I can think.

Where I can safely blink.

Where I don’t feel like all I am is a problem.

I have figure out how to solve them .

Cause what I am doing not ain’t working .

Gotta do something .

It’s better than doing nothing .

If I give up now , it’s really is the end of the story.

That’s when I really should worry .

I still have time to make it right .

Let please make it through these rough nights.

Let me not always resort to drinking 1-3 cans.

I’m not saying it’s impossible but it can be hard when you go down that path.

Gotta think about this as if it were math.

One person plus one opportunity equals a chance each day .

After all we tell the negatives not today .






No comments:

Post a Comment