Sunday, August 29, 2021

I Still Got It...πŸ˜•






Why am I in my head so much these days?
Lately in conversations , I really don’t have much to say .
One thing I know is that this  is depression.
Sounds like I’m in a need of a therapy session.
Yet when I speak I go off track.
When I get cut off, I just want to snap.
Trying to keep my cool or enough to stay sane.
Trying to hold on to my life in this crazy game.
I don’t want to be a burden to my friends.
I don’t want this to be the end.
Holding it all in so I don’t make anyone my therapist.
Gotta get back on my feet so I can take care of this .
Taking care of me overall is a necessity.
Too many opinions is something I don’t need.
Everyone has their place .
Everyone goes at their own pace .
So for right now I don’t need ppl all in my face .
When you aren’t the same they just leave you be.
I guess they think if they leave you alone so they can be free.
That’s just an opinion, I didn’t say i was right.
Speaking my mind on these lines here, I ain’t trying to fight .
So let me do right by me  and tell myself that it will be alright .



No comments:

Post a Comment