Tuesday, December 29, 2020

2020πŸ˜’


 


You know whats funny.

This whole year called 2020.

Let me tell you why.

First of all, I’m just one guy.

Yet alone I’ve been tested so much.

Covid came and gave no fucks.

It still here and it’s just getting worse.

Feeling nothing but the pain and the hurt.

Everyone is going through it and it’s no different On my end.

I’m still looking for that person that understands.

Cause I know who I am .

I do what I can .

I can’t save everyone when I need to work on me .

I’m alone right now , maybe it’s destiny.

Cause love isn’t really there for one thing.

Just have to keep it together through this recovery.

I know I need to have faith.

I need to realize that everyone makes mistakes.

Even wish I didn’t and still had you.

I wouldn’t feel so blue.

I know not everyone can handle me

Comparing me to the toxicity.

You say what you want , it’s going to come back.

if I manage to survive the verbal  attack.

I did nothing to hurt anyone but still I did in someway.

Somehow ...πŸ˜“

That’s not the way to start the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment