Monday, October 19, 2020

Am I Walking toward the edge


 


I got through this week some how.

Now that a new week begins. I still have doubts.

Whether I am a good person?

Whether  if anyone can understand?

I’m losing people around me .

It’s really Saddening.

People you care about , gone too soon.

It’s hurts to go outside , go to retreat inside my room.

When I stay in here for  a long time.

I try to tell myself that I am fine.

You know , I got this so don’t even worry.

After all what’s the hurry.

Just keep playing the music.

Embrace what you have and use it.

After all , to be outside I need some confidence.


It’s not easy once you make the decision.

Going forward has to remain my mission.

As much as I don’t want to think about what happened, I do...

That night was really not cool.

I didn’t mean to make anyone feel afraid.

I didn’t twist my words for any benefit or gain.

My way of thinking isn’t the same

I do a lot of thinking especially when read or when I play a game .

Now all that’s left is me.

Walking the path of destiny.

I’m not sure if getting weak was a part of it .

I really don’t know what to do about this.

I can’t keep doing the same thing and nothing changes.

Am I going to keep walking the same way till I reach the edge ?! 


No comments:

Post a Comment