Friday, March 25, 2022

Stand up for what you need to do .





Starting today , I will not react if someone doesn’t like me.

No more yelling 

Just I can’t keep doing that to myself.

It hurts a lot to go through all that hell.

Especially those who know that you get mad quick.

Out there  with their guerrilla tactics.

I get mad and they play victim saying I  need to calm down .

Oh because there’s people around .

I’m not going to make another sound .

 Really , though there’s no reason for any of that.

Bet  you wouldn’t like it if I made you feel like crap.

Wish it were easy to not react.

I’m walking away from this situation.

All this damn stress , I need a vacation.

It’s late though I gotta head to bed.

Let me not have nightmares and have dreams instead.



No comments:

Post a Comment