Thursday, June 25, 2020

Been a week. I’m rusty







It’s been a while since I wrote something down.
Don’t worry y’all . It’s not as bad as it sounds.
I’m okay but I’m just a little sick at the moment.
Yes I was missing some key components.
Rest, sleep, and being hydrated.
I actually prefer that over being agitated.
To seek that , there is no beneficial gain at all.
In order for me to learn that , I had to fall.
Fall I did
My thoughts were stupid.
Thinking about things I had no control over.
Constantly looking over my shoulder.
For threats that don’t really exist.
Trigger memories of people that I miss.
Yet here I am now learning that I have a lot to learn.
Respect from others is no easily given but earned.
People out there making their mark, but now it’s my turn.
Time to turn my life in a positive direction.
Keep those positive vibes in a collection.
A collection of memories
A collection of those things in between.
A collection of dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment