Sunday, June 7, 2020

Hope that you know that I am trying.









I didn’t know I was a bad guy.
Everyone looks at me sideways, I wonder why?
I wonder if someone had told them that I was?
Buzz.
There goes the phone buzzing with a notification.
Only yahoo mail asking me if I want to go on vacation?

Now on to the real stuff.
Hope it make sense to you, bub.

I was IG talking about love.
Love for someone other than myself
How I would I know about that when I don’t have anyone else?
Experience, my friend.
It’s the only way to understand.
Communicating through poetry.
Rhyming lines of destiny.

All I just want to see my heart hold onto you just this once.
It’s not a front.
It’s the real deal.
Like a full course meal.
You get support, love and faith too.
Without those, the bridge crumbles beneath you.

Everyone deserves a chance for redemption.
Damn the temptation.
It’s about showing that person’s worth.
Show them what you’re worth as you walk through the dirt.

Allowing yourself to feel confident in your ability to do so.
Only then will you know.
Where you stand overall.
Am I going to keep walking or am I going to fall?
I hope you know the answer to that.
Giving up is wack.
Got to keep going for myself.
So that one day I can be there for someone else.



No comments:

Post a Comment