Tuesday, June 16, 2020

It’s a long Poem










Lately I’ve found myself writing less and less.
Since I’m almost on empty let me write about what’s left.
Since I’ve started It’s helped me to express myself.
It was a form of self-help.
It helped when there wasn’t anything else.
I don’t want to quit but I’m tired of writing about the pain.
Complaining about the same.
Being stuck in this loop is insane.
Feels like loop de loop from the sonic games.
To be able to let it go.
That would help the most .
So that I don’t go ghost .
So that also I don’t lose hope.
Each time that I do. It comes right back.
Being in this room , I get a number of attacks.
That’s why it’s so difficult to stay on track.
Memories always show me feeling crap.
Not all memories show me something bad.
Not all the time am I sad.
I’m just stuck on the in between.
Between the pitfalls and the grassy green.
Now I’m running on fumes.
Waking up off from work ,what do I do?
My wrist still hurts and so does my legs.
Waking up thanking God I’m not dead.
I just don’t know what to do after I have a meltdown.
Just sit in my room and not make a sound.
Can i live like that ? No that’s won’t get me anywhere.
Anyway I’m almost there.
To the end of the poem here.
This has been one crappy ass year.
It’s only June and next comes July.
Will I still be the same guy?
Why I continue to wonder why?
Oh boy,I’m on empty now.
It’s a shame I was going strong and now I’m down and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment