Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Spazzing out










Yo man , I can’t take this shit.
People telling me, yo I’m toxic.
Toxic isn’t where my mind needs to be.
Peace of mind for me is a necessity.

I’m breaking down.
No one around .
Can’t make a sound.
Ain’t no smiles,  only frowns.

You want me to be okay .
Then watch what you say .
I’m writing rhymes in the bed I lay.
Don’t like who am ,have a nice day.

Sick of this.
Nothin but bullshit
People clownin make me feel like I ain’t accomplished.
You win, I’m done , this is fuckin finished.

No it ain’t , there’s always more.
So much more talent in store.
I’m not negative person and that for sure.
I just wonder if y’all even want me here anymore.

When you are a friend to me.
There’s trust and loyalty.
words people say,y’all can sound real mean.
I’m asking to stop looking at me like that, please.

I’m not bad , I’m not toxic. My only problem is communication.
Yea I would feel better if i took a vacation.
As this comes to a close, take a step back.
Read the lines and recognize true facts.
I’m done with these nightmares and anxiety attacks.
Until the next one, that’s a wrap.


No comments:

Post a Comment