Monday, June 29, 2020

Hope burns Brights...











Out of the darkness and into the light.
It never was an easy fight.
Fake smiling during the day then suffering at night.
At least I can say hope does burn bright.

It’s been too long .I’ve come so far.
Life to me has really been so hard.
Would it really kill me to take a break and have fun?
I know that I am not the only one.

Theses days though have to be very careful.
These days though  I am very grateful.
For who knows what will happen next.
God dwells in me and brings out the very best.

The things that most people don’t see.
The things I try to get people to believe.
Now though ,I see that’s isn’t what I should do.
I have to love myself before I can love you .

Accepting myself for who I am.
Don’t think I can?
I laugh at the fact that you think so.
If you ain’t supporting me then you can go.

Positive vibes is what I need the most.
Keeping me alive instead of going ghost.
Yoosssh!(Alright)
Genki desu ka?(How are you?)
Ore no Jynex Sol Da! (I am Jynex Sol)
Wakaru ka?(understand ?)









No comments:

Post a Comment