Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Entanglement DEEZ Nuts





There is new word going around called entanglement.
Apparently that's a thing instead of commitment.
When things goes wrong and no one sees a way out.
They look at the person across the room and begins to doubt.
I am hurting right now, can't you see?
You're hurting ? Yes but ,what does that have to do with me?
Relating to the fact that I have been at the end of that table.
I guess I'm learning what the moral is just like in Aesop's fables.
It sucks that one person loves so hard while the other does not.
When sitting down receiving the bad news and that sudden shock.
The other person face always seems to be cool.
Shit if that we were me, I never do that shit to you.
Why bother being around at all?
Why let me take that fall?
Aren't we suppose to be there through thick and thin?
Was you just waiting for your opportunity to win.
I just don't get Entanglement.
Shit is straight whack at the moment.
One bad day can make a good man crack.
Then they want to say why you always got to snap.
"It's your tone of voice," as if being calm would change their mind.
Treating me less while for someone else you act kind.
Yeah I've been there and believe me that is some sad shit.
When I think about it make my head itch.
Not all of us guys is out here looking for the next one.
Broke us so bad, got me saying I'm done.
You hear a voice saying don't give up.
I don't want to but entanglement got me fucked up.
You only can love a person the best way you know how
Don't let the problem fester, handle it now.
If you can't see it, but you have a funny feeling in chest.
Best believe that person trying to find out who's next.
I got no love for people who do people filthy like that.
Can't even go into another relationship because anxiety attacks.
Oh it's paranoia you think so ? No it's not its facts.

If you love someone like actually you wouldn't do that to them.
Otherwise what's the point if you make decisions to harm your relationship with that person.
You clearly are trying to fill a void where love should be.
Yeah you can get fed up with the person but it goes both ways and if you choose to do the easy thing instead of the right thing well nothing else can be said.



No comments:

Post a Comment