Saturday, July 18, 2020

Woke up with fright.๐Ÿ˜ฌ













Can’t sleep because I’m crying.
My chest hurts , it feels like I am dying.
Sometime I yell “why me?!
Oh my god, why is this happening .
My defenses have fallen .
I know that I can’t keep stalling.
I have to get through this.
Even though it’s some old shit.
I’ve done bad things but I’m not a bad guy.
Each day , I’m working and writing. I do try.
Making an effort to see the good within me.
Saying it’s not the end, the future is my destiny.
Deserving to live among friends.
Friends who grown to understand.
That you have your moments.
Get triggered by uneasy comments.
You know who you are.
You won’t get far.
You reap what you sow.
I’m not threatening anyone, just saying what I know.
You know how it goes.
I am me and I know what I am capable of.
I know that I am caring and so is the lord above .


No comments:

Post a Comment