Friday, July 10, 2020

I don’t know what to do for my birthday ?๐Ÿ˜










My birthday is coming up next week.
I haven’t really thought about it honestly.
I don’t have an idea on what to do to.
Absolutely no clue.
This pandemic  kinda prevents me from going all out.
Can’t really give Covid the benefit of
the doubt.
As much as I would like to be a pirate and get plenty of booty.
Come on man, you know that was funny.
I’m no jack sparrow ,but I would like some pleasant company.
Maybe get a new game or go to some new places.
How about seeing some new faces?
Being alone does suck but I can dream right?
I hope the sun is out there being bright.
I don’t like when the weather is storming.
It’s pretty scary.
Yes it can be .
Yet an adventure calls to me .
It’s life
There are some bad times.
Let’s do some good.
As we all should understand, we do what we can .
After  all ,I’m getting older man.
Jynex sol, watashi no stand
Lol ,a jojo reference in my poem jeez I’m lame .
Just kidding ,time for me do my thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment