Monday, July 20, 2020

Really hate losing....๐Ÿ˜”







One thing about me is that I  always end up losing someone.
I really don’t like losing anyone.
To me I feel like I am the one who’s dumb.
Trying to be there for someone just for them leave.
If that’s so, did I mean much to you as you did me.
Sometimes it can’t be help when it’s the end.
Thought we could remain friends.
I thought I could understand.
I thought i could do the best I can.
Yet, I can’t get mad if you decide to do so.
After all you decided next where you wanted to go.
What I wanted was to be there right with you.
To look in to the future and see what you do.
I’m not mad at you , more like sad.
Whether it was a friendship or relationship, I just wish it had last.
Alas
Life is funny like that.
That’s a fact.


No comments:

Post a Comment