Saturday, July 18, 2020

Kinda wrote A love poem😏








Let me love again.....
Let my heart begin to understand.
That’s nothing is impossible.
Let my cause be probable.
For it is you that I seek.
For you I can wait patiently
Allow us to feel that feeling consistently.
Let us get away from all that negativity.
When I lay down at night I think of you.
Looking at your eyes just to see what you do.
Are you thinking about me as well?
If so , I can tell .
That smile you that kinda show.
When I’m thinking of something, how you always know.
It’s crazy right.
For me to care so much during the night.
For when the sun rises, I hope you’ll be there.
Hold me close with tender love and care.
If you can do that for me, I will never leave you behind.
After all , you occupy my mind.
Have me frozen in a moment in time.
Never have me out here wondering why?
Even if I die.... I would wait for you so that we can go to heaven together.
That’s what love is, when you mean so much to each other .






No comments:

Post a Comment