Thursday, July 9, 2020

Families Oh Boy.....








Families have their ups and downs.
My family is all around .
At times they can be optimistic.
Others times they can be unsympathetic.
Can I look at them sideways and be like why do you treat me this way?
Why is it me that ruins your day?
I didn’t know I could be born or ask you to do so.
I’m here now ,let’s work on our relationship and go.
Go forward with good memories at least.
I do enjoy peace.
No internal conflicts or jealousy.
Getting too old to be hating .
All I really want to is not be left out of the loop.
Tell me I’m lying if that was you in my shoes.
Who wants to be left behind?
Not me , I belong in the present time.
Knowing that what I do is important.
Knowing what to do in that very moment.
Acknowledging that without God or my family I would not be here.
Earning experience and celebrating birthdays through out the years.
I know no family is perfect and can be pretty sad.
I hear stories about families that are really sad.
Not being noticed or made fun of because of having a disability.
How can you do that ,oh wait that’s just your insecurity.
Your inability.
A real liability.
That family member didn’t ask for that diagnosis.
It’s real shame that they have to go through this.
Be nice of you to swallow your pride and help.
Will the others be against it if you decide to feel what that person felt?
Be considerate to your family whether they are blood or not.
After all you’re all they got.

No comments:

Post a Comment