Friday, September 11, 2020

A Stone Cold One...






Glass shatters from time taking its toll.

Waking down the street feeling like stone cold.

The rattlesnake moves silently as it gets near.

Lightning strikes giving you no chance to feel fear.

I feel I’m there ringside and he asks the guy for a beer.

Shit I would do the same thing too.

That be cool.

The thing is depression is so annoying.

Have me confused about where am I going.

That’s why I talk trash.

Showing someone my foot will end up in your ass.

Sometimes I wish I could give my anxiety a stunner.

Make it go away like a world class runner.

That’s what I like about stone cold

The rattlesnake never folds.

Stunning fears

Drinking bears.

Feeling proud as I point my middle finger to the air.

Should I keep on writing? 

As he would ask ,”Gimme a hell yeah.


No comments:

Post a Comment