Friday, September 18, 2020

Why can’t it be me ?

 






Lately and hear me out, but lately I’ve been wondering why?

Why have I been just that guy?

That guy who tries.

Tries to find the truth instead of believing the lies.

I have a whole lot of patience. 

Yet everyone feels so distant.

I mean yeah there’s social distancing

I’ve just been wondering

Where do I fit in , in all this.

Does a girl even give a shit.

It seems like people are finding each other.

Even during a pandemic.

That synergy though, it’s crazy like static.

Yet I try not let that bother me but it’s like damn .

What’s wrong with me man ? 

Aren’t I decent enough.

Don’t I give enough a fuck.

Why do I get passed over ?

Why does that happen when I want to get a little closer ?

Am I not meant to have someone in my life ?

My life hasn’t been easy. There’s been a lot strife.

Stabbed in the back with some metaphorical knives.

I wish to move past that.

Decrease the number of attacks.

I want to be someone who does see me and takes the time to understand.

Yea I am a man

The thing is that I have a personality too

It’s not always bad there good in there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment