Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Left in the Dark





Time is too short.

Not enough to write this report.

I wish I had more time.

There is just so much on my mind.

Sometimes I wonder does anyone know?

What I refuse to show .

What makes me want to go ? 

Is it because I always say no?

People tell me no usually.

It’s common for me.

To hear that word so often.

Sometimes I wish the blow could be softened.

It still hurts, that wound deep in my heart.

With God it keeps from falling apart.

Not a lot people I know believe but I still do.

I couldn’t do all of this without you.

You have a plan for me and I’m working through it.

Even if .

I fall behind and the others expect me to catch up.

I don’t want to give up.

Leaving me behind though....

Well that leaves a mark.

Taking my only light leaving me in the dark.


No comments:

Post a Comment