Friday, September 4, 2020

Am I the only one who get this???


 





I feel like I forgot how to help others.

I felt like late last night I was just made to suffer. 

Jealously

Envy.

I low-key express those emotions.

I need to remove them so I can focus.

In a serious note. I want to be okay.

I’m not trying to ruin someone else’s day.

I keep it all in.

Trying to earn myself a win.

when I open my mouth, I’m always corrected.

I do try different methods.

I haven’t found one that works with me overall.

Can’t say I’ve tried everything until I’ve tried them all.

There is one thing I want to do.

I want to defend myself from you.

You people out there.

Who claim to care.

Giving me the “truth” cause I need to hear it.

After hearing this , I feel like shit

Is the truth however how you feel low key about me.

Do I really make it all about me.

When I talk about myself , I’m not excluding  anyone else but this is stuff I keep inside.

Not all the time can I make it my therapist in time.

It just festers around in my brain.

Causing me to go insane.

Just trying to reach out and say help me please.

No one shows.... 

that is why it is overwhelming.

That’s why I can’t tell anyone anything.

Pushing and shoving and wondering overall am I the only one who gets it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment