Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Sunny Day

 







Be happy with yourself.

Be happy when you decide to help.

So what if no one decide to hang with you.

As long as you keep your head up everything’s cool.

I sound like I just came out of 90s.

Sun in my eyes, it is blinding me.

That’s good though. I rather it be sunny.

Better than wet and cloudy.

I rather be on the block playing card games on the stoop.

Watch out homie for all my crazy moves.

Heading to the bodega for that sammich.

I mean sandwich.

Grabbing the napkins so when I eat,it doesn’t drip.

I want to feel like this all the time.

Even at home where there are things on my mind.

Yes my mind has been traumatized.

Then I take the time to realize...

The kind of guy that I am.

If you give me time so that you can understand.

There is good in me too and not just bad.

I can’t be happy all the time and yeah I do get sad .

So let me say that I am going to enjoy myself.

I’m going to take care of myself with whatever time I have left.

At least I’ll know that I have helped.


No comments:

Post a Comment