Friday, September 18, 2020

Expectations😕




 I don’t expect things to go my way.

Yet Today.

 I’m told that is what I do.

If that’s the case, it’s really not cool.

I do much for others and normally I don’t ask for anything in return.

It’s when I expect the common courtesy, that’s when I begin to learn.

Not everyone is going to.

Not everyone knows you.

The control is sometimes out of your hands.

How am I  suppose react when I am expected to understand?

I don’t work like that.

In fact.

I feel trapped.

When I tried to explain to those want to help.

Letting them know how I felt.

I guess my words must be wrong.

Seems like I was wrong all along.

If I am, then how am I suppose to cope?

Did I do anything for myself? I’m going to say nope.

I only know how to help other people and write poetry.

Seems like my destiny.

Even though I’ve always wanted peace.

Want these nightmares to cease.

The past can stay where it needs to be.


I don’t expect things to go my way.

Yet today .

That is what i am told.

Trying to keep it straight and not fold.

No comments:

Post a Comment