Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Not (Muda) at all 🤙🏾






When you feel useless....

It’s hard to find a reason to exist.

Depression continues to persist.

I made some progress but what I have accomplished?

It’s another day above the ground.

Hearing the birds chirp, what a wonderful sound.

Writing another poem to add to the book.

When I post these up , I wonder who bothers to look.

Not saying it’s a bad thing.

However,  feedback is a thing.

Think positive thoughts only.

Even if you are lonely.

It does help make it feel a little better.

Thank God for good weather.

I do appreciate when the good things appear.

I feel better when I am able to confront my fears.

To say to them.

Nah , I don’t have a problem.

I do have solutions.

Solutions for all this pollution

These bad thoughts that enter my brain.

I realized that I am only human but I am not the same .

So as you say”muda muda muda”

I say “Ora Ora Ora “

I’m not useless, not even a little bit.

I’ve  taken a step back from all the bullshit.



No comments:

Post a Comment