Monday, August 31, 2020

Going back and forth between + and -







When I stop talking, that’s when I notice that it’s more lonely .

Not really much I can do about anything.

The only thing I can do is handle what’s in front of me.

After all, even now life does have meaning.

I get tired of not being heard.

Even though I say it slow and not use big words.

I get tired of people who just fall off.

Can’t agree on anything? I suppose I’ll just take a walk.

I get tired of being talked to like I’m dumb.

People say where’s this all coming from.

Experiences man.

Can’t y’all understand ?

Who wants to be mistreated? No one.

It’s like I have to be alone to able to  have fun.

Be the guy who entertains myself.

Like hell.

I don’t want to do that, but what else is there.

Can’t keep complaining and say that nobody cares.

I’m still alive and able to work.

Not in the street and crawling through the dirt.

Yes I am grateful for that but doesn’t mean it’s all peaches and cream.

You know what I mean.

It’s going to take time to get through all.

Maybe I could make a phone call?

Communicate.

Appreciate .

Learn from all the mistakes.

Make more good memories and end the hate.



No comments:

Post a Comment