Sunday, August 23, 2020

Aftermath of an Anxiety Attack




I hate when my mind goes back to back.

Can’t breathe right now , having an anxiety attack.

Come on, I don’t need this right now .

I climbed so high, I don’t want to fall down.

Is it so bad to just see the good in myself?

There is nothing wrong with needing help.

I am continuing the contributions to the improvement of me.

After all, I have to keep going. 

Nobody but God honestly has the last say.

Things gets to me to ruin my day ?!

I didn’t ask for those things okay.

What happened to me then was not just nothing

I literally believed I meant nothing.

Enemies are often those who were once close to you.

Whether it be friends or family or a significant other too.

The shock hits me when those words formed.

Like how could they say that, I’m so torn.

Maybe they got fed up.

 It feels like being around me was bad luck.

If you felt like I gave you the upmost reason to stay away, I’m sorry.

My problems are my own and I am healing.

I’m done explaining myself and trying to show people what I am about.

When did people decide to replace faith with doubt ?


No comments:

Post a Comment