Saturday, August 8, 2020

Doing my thing/too much on the brain.










You know what the problem is?
I've stared too long into the abyss
When im lost , im like what is this.
Nothing around me but darkness.
Sometimes i am afraid.
I think girls are all the same.
Scenarios are all over my brain.
Doesn't it sound insane?
I can't say all girl when i don't have the facts.
 it is all about me ? How about that?
You don't know jack.
I can't even form words half the time.
That's not issue when im writing down rhymes.
Rows of poetry on the thin blue lines.
What do i have to do to make it fine.
Should not be so sad any more?
Pick myself off the floor?
Spend less money at the store?
Take a specific course?
It's alot for me to think about.
Dont have the status yet to brag about clout.
Sure it may sound like doubt.
Depression in my brain, yeah i want out.
I want to keep on doing my thing.
Be hands on as i am working.
Keep my guard up as the enemy is lurking.
Time for more healing and less hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment