Monday, August 24, 2020

When you feel like your in the way.

 





I honestly feel like I’m just in the way.

It hasn’t been good these last couple of days .

My anxiety seems to have risen a whole lot.

I feel like at any moment I can just drop.

My anxiety gets to me in ways I never knew.

Normally I could just be cool.

Now I’m just all over the place. 

Nothing but sadness in my face.

I’m crumbling slowly

Can anyone else see?

They ask me what’s wrong i tell them and then say they can’t help me.

You have to help yourself and that’s what I’m trying to do.

I’m not like y’all on the gram , snap or fb who seem to have a clue.

Y’all smile and I’m just here trying to keep together.

In any kind of weather.

I know shouldn’t compare but I feel like these cry for help I’m writing and no one seems to get it or care.

At least at my job that seems to be case.

Just another day amongst the human race.

Why am I here if I feel like I’m just in the way?

Im here now you say but someday it won’t always be that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment