Monday, August 31, 2020

Not the same as the others.






I really hate when I can’t talk.

Situations get heated , I take a walk.

Seriously though why can I just say anything.

Something.

It would be helped if I weren’t cut off.

Being the bigger person make me apparently soft.

Well I learned from my mistakes from

Blowing up.

Didn’t care how any felt then cause I didn’t give a fuck.

Now I’m doing my best to not do that anymore.

It’s not easy, but definitely a chore.

When I open up , don’t take it as something else entirely.

That’s why there’s no more smiling.

I’m not hear to cause any problems.

I’m here to resolve them.

If for any reason you still don’t believe.

Then it’s on you , it’s not on me.

I’ve tried to be nice and I’ve tried to be clear.

Even with all the bullshit we dealt with over the years.

So take a day out of your own head.

Enjoy life now and leave later for the dead.

I’m not the enemy. I’m not against you.

I just need you to be cool.

Listen to what I have to say and understand there are no hidden intentions.

No triggers or repetition.

Just a honest bunch of words grouped together. 

To show you all that I’m different from the others.


No comments:

Post a Comment