Wednesday, August 5, 2020

We are family....sry a bit rusty.








Hey you , are you there ?
Did you know that I actually care?
Care about you , yes I do.
This isn’t about me , it’s about you.
Taking the time from writing about being sad.
Not all the time am I always mad.
When I write , my words reach the soul.
Give us the ability to crawl outta of the hole.
Taking chances and finding new doors.
Opening it to find so much more.
Yeah ,it may sound like I’m full of it.
Can people actually try reading this?
Seeing that I’m sincere with these lines.
Spreading awareness while there is still time.
Letting you know that I am someone who is around.
You can talk to me if your down.
Honestly I don’t like frowns.
Let laughter be the only sound.
In times like these, we need each other.
Just like a mother, father,sister,or a brother.
We are family.
We are unique.


No comments:

Post a Comment