Sunday, August 23, 2020

I want to trust again

 




 



Is there anyone out there I can legit trust?

100% loyalty is a must.

If someone is double-dipping, Let me  be far away.

Trust isn’t something can be earned in a day.

I want to be able to trust again.

Why you out here spreading my business man ?

Running and telling people, didn’t know you was snitch .

I could just say you is a B

You know what , it ain’t even worth it.

I thought I was around the real ones.

Knowing when to be serious and when to have fun.

Telling the world about me.

People have a funny way to perceive what they see in me .

I know I can’t let it get to far.

Nigga I walk, it ain’t like I have a car.

Gotta  go at my own pace .

I don’t need to go behind your back, I’ll say it to your face .

People like you need to be erased.

I’m just angry right now, don’t mean to catch a case. 

There’s a line between snitching and being concerned.

If you didn’t know that, time for you to learn.

I can’t stand traitors who are out here scheming.

Time to pull the walls up, catch my meaning ? 


No comments:

Post a Comment