Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Going my own pace no hesitation

 





How am i suppose to be okay?

Guilt and Manipulation throughout my days

I guess i was little slow with picking that up.

Im dying over here, let me have that cup.

My throat is so dry.

Who is this lonely guy?

Defeatist thoughts, I wonder why?.

If he's meant to live, why does he feel like he’s about to die?

They say all his problems are small.

As if he could put it all in the closet that's in the hall.

Everyone around you is going through something.

Y'all act like I'm ungrateful or it doesn't mean nothing.

I only can control my own situation.

Going at my own pace, no hesitation.

You can only perceive only what you believe.

No,I'm not depressing

My life can be though from time to time.

Got all these words going through my mind.

It’s not all bad.

I’m not always sad.

However....

Can't say its okay and then dump me in the trash.

Just not how it all works.

Have to plant my feet in the dirt.

As I stand tall.

Walking cautiously as I try not fall.

I’ll remember who was there and who was not

Who knows where is the final stop.

Let me forgive those who don’t know and continue on this path.

Maybe in time I will remember to laugh.

Need more motivation and less procrastination.

Going at my own pace with no hesitation.


No comments:

Post a Comment