Friday, August 14, 2020

I’m not needy yo😕

 








Someone told me that I can’t be needy.

 There are some things I do need.

For example, I need to be able to speak my mind.

Everyone else can so when is it my time?

I need to go outside without feeling afraid.

Depression and Anxiety is still a thing okay.

I need to believe in me.

Many things are out of my control, I need to let that be.

I need to not doubt.

Deciding whether to stay in or to go out.

Second guessing whether I belong or not.

Just a bad thought.

I’m sorry that what you say to me gets in my head.

Shouldn’t you be supportive instead.

Yes I know that I shouldn’t let it bother me but it has.

it has made me sad or even mad.

Looking at the mirror and saying you are better than this.

Know what is from what isn’t . 

A lot of folk could benefit from a kind gesture.

Especially through the stormy weather.

I need someone to understand that.

To see all not some Of the facts.

Just so I don’t crack.

I’m not needy yo

you and your opinion really need to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment