Saturday, August 15, 2020

Deserve What???

 







When I’m outside and see someone else happy.

It’s at that same moment I feel so crappy.

I feel like why do they deserve to be okay ?

Before I get cursed out ,Here me out for what I have to say.

I’m grateful for waking up today . 

I’m grateful to have survive the day.

It’s rough for me on the inside .

Tough to smile when I really want to cry.

I have to tough it out.

I have no room to doubt.

People don’t deserve a lot because they take it all for granted.

When I have less and they have more I can’t stand it.

I work too.

I mean it when I say I care about you.

So why not me as well?

I can’t stand dealing with all this internal hell.

That’s why i do what I can .

Not for them ,but for me. Understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment